Shipping & Returns Policy
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
World Class Family Wines
PO Box 351
Newcastle, Texas 76372
+1 888 662 6865
Shipping & Returns Policy
As of November 1, 2017
Important Notes About Shipping
- World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC works with 3rd Party shippers to offer extensive shipping and delivery services across the United States. Our primary shipping provider is UPS, whereby we ship by ground or air. We also use overnight local carriers.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order or receive wine from World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC. Any shipments containing alcoholic beverages are sent with an “Adult Signature Required” sticker, and the common carrier that delivers our merchandise is required to ask and check for identification upon delivery. This means that you will have to be present at the time of delivery.
- From time-to-time, product may become out-of-stock or back-ordered. We will communicate the stock status and expected ship date within 1 business day. Dealing with overseas producers can introduce unforeseeable delays. We do our best to get your wine to you in a timely manner.
- We strongly recommend sending your package to a commercial daytime address that has an adult (21+ available to sign for it)
- Title of merchandise passes to the purchaser in the state of Texas. World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC will arrange for shipment on behalf of the purchaser, to an address specified by the purchaser, provided that the shipment will not subject us to the risk of any sort of legal action or other harm. If a buyer lives in a state it is not lawful to ship wine, we suggest that the buyer provide an alternative address in another state or have their wine shipped to a third-party storage facility in a direct shipping-friendly state.
- All wine being shipped will be packed in recyclable shipping containers unless otherwise specified or required by the 3rd party shipper. These are included in the cost of your shipment.
- Due to certain state regulations, World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC does not ship directly to the following States (but can arrange delivery via a 3rd-party carrier on behalf of the buyer)
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
Currently we cannot ship to the following states:
2-Day Air Shipping
NOTE – If you have selected a specific shipping method such as 2-Day Air shipping, your order may not necessarily arrive two days later. It will, however, be sent via 2-Day Air service with our carrier (generally FedEx ). It is extremely important to evaluate the time your order spends in transit, where we have no control over the environmental conditions.
Weather or Extreme Temperature
Due to our location in Texas we strongly discourage you from selecting “Ground Service” as your shipping method if you reside on the West or East Coast. During the winter and summer months, weather conditions (cold or hot temperature) and longer delivery times can often result in the spoilage of your order.
We don’t make an additional profit on accelerated delivery, but we frequently recommend faster shipping options to our customers outside the Mid West.
If you place an order with World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC and reside in an area of extreme weather temperature (or delivery routes through an area of extreme temperature), we will bill you for your order, pack it and hold it in our temperature controlled warehouse at no extra charge. You will receive an email stating that we are holding it for you until temperatures are more favorable to ship. If you would like us to ship your wine (at your own risk), you will be asked to sign a release form, and we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur.
During the hot summer months, we may contact you regarding a UPS Refrigerated Train Option to deliver your order. This is a temperature controlled train cart that runs from Texas to select States. If this option is available in your State, UPS will charge $10 EXTRA per box for this option. We do advise a business address for your package’s destination.
This does not guarantee that your wine will not be subject to some heat, especially if you miss first attempted delivery from UPS or your delivery address is residential. (UPS generally delivers packages to business addresses in the morning and residential addresses in the afternoon).
WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR WINE ONCE IT LEAVES OUR WAREHOUSE.
Returns and Cancellations
All requests for returns or cancellations must be made within 7 days of the sales order date. Due to processing fees, such as credit card merchant fees charged by your credit card company, and handling, we must enforce the collection of a restocking fee (15% of the sales order value) when payment is complete; without exception.
Special order wines that we have purchased on your behalf that have not physically shipped are subjected to a 50% restocking charge.
World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC is NOT responsible if the receiver misses the 3rd delivery attempt. If the customer’s order is returned to World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC and the customer requests a re-ship, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the additional shipping if still required and the return shipping fee. If the customer wishes to cancel the order at that point, a refund for the order minus restocking fees, shipping and return fees will be credited the customers credit card or issued a store credit.
Orders placed through the CellarDoor Direct Program (at the winery) are NOT REFUNDABLE. We take great care and expense to have the wines available for your orders by pre-ordering them on your behalf. Your signed order form confirms your purchase. Please see: (“I confirm ordering wines according to the information above and agree to receive the wines and make payment in accordance with the information above.”)
All wine sold by us is maintained at optimum conditions. We consider wine to be out of our control once it has been handed over to the shipper and we cannot be responsible for improper storage after it has been delivered.
We will not accept returns for the following:
- Wines that do not coincide with personal tastes
- Wines that have been adversely affected by customer’s storage
- Any other adverse condition affected while in customer care
If, however, you do experience a problem with a wine, please contact us within 30 days of your shipment date and at our discretion we may offer a replacement, a discount, a refund or an account credit to be used for a later purchase.
If you experience any problem with your order, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-812-2543, and include your order number. We will do our best to have an answer or proposed solution to the problem within 1 business day.
Pre-Ordered and Backordered Wines
World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC sells wines on a pre-order basis. Many of our pre-ordered wines are traveling from South Africa and can take up to 3 months until delivery. We pride ourselves on making boutique wines available to our customers, however we can experience delays due to US customs, port strikes, weather at sea etc. We do everything we can to get your wine to your in a timely manner.
Payment for pre-ordered wines is due at the time of the sales order confirmation. Your card will be billed for the full amount and cancellations will be subject to a 50% fee. This is due to the lead time, distance and special handling required to fulfill this order.
At the time you place your order, we may provide an estimated date that we expect the wines to arrive at our warehouse. This date is provided for estimate purposes only – it is not a promise or guarantee of delivery time. Due to circumstances out of our control, these estimates are not always correct.
Delayed arrival of these wines is not a valid reason to cancel an order.
If you place an order with World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC, your credit card will be billed at the time of your purchase, even if any of your wine(s) are on a preordered or backordered status. We special order wines based on your demand and if you wish to cancel your order, you will be subjected to a restocking fee (15% of the sales order value). Please refer to “Returns and Cancellations” above.
If your pre-ordered wine is not made available to us (this can occur for a variety of reasons), we will refund your full payment to you. We will not be liable for incremental or consequential damages or be required to cover the wine from another source.
If your product is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately so we can ascertain how the product was damaged and the appropriate resolution. At our discretion we may offer a replacement, a discount, a refund or an account credit to be used for a later purchase.
If you have any questions please contact us at:
World Class Family Wines LLC / Fizzness LLC
+1 888 662 6865